华彬的玻璃心

Welcome to My Heart

Monday, June 23, 2008

干妈的生日

today was my happiest day, i finally got one 干妈...i've been very close to her ...yesterday was her birthday but cant get to celebrate with her..so today celebrated with her..we went to a Spanish restaurant in Taipan....
1st time eat Spanish food leh....there are varieties of food.. so at last we ordered..wah...when the food 1st entered my mouth..i was in seventh heaven..the taste totally could not be describe in words...when we were eating we wont feel that full cause they served us 1 dish by 1 dish....at last dessert time...
the waiter suddenly turn off the music then we heard happy birthday song..wah....they know is my 干妈 birthday leh...(told them earlier on)after finishing the dessert..i wanted to pay...but the boss told me their restaurant need not to pay..HUH...FOC ?? impossible...after that i only knew 干妈 asked the boss not to give me the receipt...after payment made by my 干吗...we then went back..干妈 today's dinner totally amazing....thanks for the dinner...Next time if i am able to earn money i surely belanja makan.....

james, grace, 干妈, me︿︿






















美丽的干妈






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home