华彬的玻璃心

Welcome to My Heart

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Singapore Trip

after 3 days in Singapore for vacation...I finally return to my country Malaysia...I stayed in a pastor's house at Bukit Panjang. Although the house is small...but I found it comfortable...I organized this trip…We had fun all these 3 days...We went to Sentosa Island which is one of the tourist hot spot in Singapore. We went to the underwater world. 4D movie and watched dolphins presentation…Because of the unorganized timing. We missed some of the plan that we wished to go…This is total disappointment for me… I actually wanted to sit the hot air balloon but the counter closed when we arrived...Then the river cruise we also missed it. This is because we walk from one destination to the other. Suntect to Esplanade. We also went to the Singapore Flyer but we didn’t get to sit it because it was costly. I also went to many tourist hot spot area such as Bugis.. When we get into MRT around 5pm..We were sandwiched by people.All 3 days in Singapore we used to walk because we want to save money. My friend even had sore foot Sorry for making u had a sore foot. Next trip I will make it a more successful trip. I promised .
me,grace,vivian,成就,fred in Underwater World

hehe..my new tattoo

4D magic


SIngapore Flyer


So tired after 1 day walk

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home