华彬的玻璃心

Welcome to My Heart

Thursday, February 28, 2008

UNBREAKABLE TOUR

Yesterday around 6:30pm i went to Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach for Backstreet Boys UNBREAKABLE TOUR...It was raining heavily at around 5pm..i was so moody by the time because it was my 1st concert to attend and was raining...Thanks GOD by the time concert started it amazingly stopped raining... When i reached the entrance...OMG....there were huge crowds of BSB fans...."How am i going to get a good view with so many ppl here"whispered my heart..I waited for 2 more friends to arrive...at around 7:50pm those organizers letting crowds in...I was sandwiched by them...finally i successfully crossed the security line...On the beach, we waited almost an hour....then suddenly the lights on beach went off..crowds were screaming and shouting...then BSB appear on the stage with boxing robe. They started the concert with Larger Than Life...This is song when i knew about BSB...hahaha....They made the crowds so high....my hears as if going to burst because i was standing beside some girls and they high pitch tones made my ears felt itchy...by the time, i was sweating like hell... around 10:30pm the concert ended and the crowds began to go home....BACKSTREET BOYS rocks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home