华彬的玻璃心

Welcome to My Heart

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Future Racer in the Making

today i went to damansara perdana to collect something...OMG..its my racing license...With this, i will be able to race legally...At last wish fulfilled..Next step, i need to learn the proper way to race..So i will be searching for any Advanced Driving Courses. I also need some cash to buy..I need to buy a brand new racing suit and helmet..haha...Currently having a Novice...If possible wish to become expert by next year....Gambateh Bing Bing...

My brand new novice racing license

2 Comments:

  • At February 18, 2009 at 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wooo you are so cool man!!Racing license! Grand Tourismo X!!!
    A racer told me "before you know how to drive fast pls learn to drive safe."

    Hopefully the photo in ur Racer license will not be photo in front of "the car" in future... choi!!!

    Honour God with ur new Racing license! :)

     
  • At February 21, 2009 at 9:31 AM , Blogger victor sin said...

    let's race!!!! (daytona) haha..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home