华彬的玻璃心

Welcome to My Heart

Monday, December 22, 2008

FINALLY...

10:35pm - finished carolling at a brother's house.
10:38pm - called sister to get her location.(Her friend's farewell)
10:40pm - when i was making a U turn near pyramid there..i saw a blue strobe lights
showing to me..DAMN...police was pulling me over...i knew what was the
problem(H.I.D)..I was giving some stupid excuses for installing H.I.D...Is
obvious the policemen were asking for bribe..As a christian, i admitted my
mistake and request for summons(RM300)OUCH!!!Sure got discount....

Today..finally i got a lesson for installing illegal things on my car..haha don't care..H.I.D ROCKS...

My "lovely" summons

3 Comments:

  • At December 23, 2008 at 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Man! you are brave and integrity! I know the Rm300 saman is hurts... but you have show a good example of loving God! God bless! Beside what is H.I.D? izit the "Hello Hello Tepi tepi" speaker?

     
  • At December 23, 2008 at 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ohhh i saw it in the saman. Lampu H.I.D. haa I wonder what excuses u gave to the police? saya takut hantu mesti bercahaya baru boleh pandu?

     
  • At December 27, 2008 at 8:24 AM , Blogger ~PsYcHo~ said...

    H.I.D means High Intensity Dicharge..no..i gave the police said lampu halogen not bright enough later drive towards longkang..
    later i mati, police yang susah...need to call forensics and other authorities...hahhaha....stupid excuse...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home